Retrograde Planets Karaka
- Retrograde Planets Kaaraka, and an otherwise benefic planet when retrograde, yield benevolent results.
- But good effects are curtailed when it moves in deep retrogression (Ati-Vakra) and comes closer to the junctional points of rashis.
- It is generally believed that the good effects of a retrograde planet get reversed, but this opinion goes contrary to the technique of retrogression, hence does not obtain relevant support from the classics. Due to the motion of planets in relation to the earth in the background of the zodiac, it sometimes appears in retrogression.
- (Venus) come closer to earth, i.e., they lie between the Sun and gains thirty Kala or half of it. Cheshta Bala is the strength of planetary motion that indicates the intensity with which a planet confers its results.
- A retrograde planet moving at its normal rate of motion proves more fertile, hence result-oriented, while the one moving faster than the normal velocity becomes unpredictable in its behavior the earth.
- Superior planets (Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) move retrograde when they are opposite to the Sun, i.c., the earth lies between the Sun and the planet.
- The planets in their retrograde motion are closer to earth, and appear, brilliant with their bigger discs.
- Parashara states that a planet moving six rashis away from the Sun becomes stronger, Classics mention that a planet is more benevolent.
- when the full disc of a planet shines with fully enhanced rays and comes closer to the earth or advanced from the Sun.
- In this connection, the Moon may be a brilliant example, From the Ashtami Tithi of the darker half to the Ashtami Tithi of the brighter half of a lunar month, the Moon moves closer to the Sun.
- During the remaining period of the month, it moves closer to the earth, hence considered to be benevolent, Benevolence of a retrograde planet is curtailed only when it is about to enter the preceding Rashi,
A Retrograde Planet Score More Cheshta Bal & Functional Strength
- A retrograde planet score more Cheshta Bala, the functional strength, hence it yields intense results Any other planet that is conjunct with a retrograde planet also gains strength
- Parashara states that a retrograde planet scores sixty Kala, ie, full Cheshta Bala,
- while an Ati Vakri (deeply retrograde) one gains thirty Kala or half of it.
- Cheshta Bala is the strength of planetary motion that indicates the intensity with which a planet confèrs its results.
- A retrograde planet moving at its normal rate of motion proves more fertile, hence result-oriented, while the one moving faster than the normal velocity becomes unpredictable in its behavior so That the sages , while describing the raj yoga underline the effects of retrograde planets
Benefic Becomes More Intensely Benefic & Malefic Becomes More Intensely Malefic
- Benefics become more intensely benefit and malefic become more intensely malefic when retrograde.
- The Shastra states that the intensity gets curtailed when they are in deep retrogression.
- A deep retrograde Planets, as well as a debilitated planet, retains a little Of its neech effects.
- A retrograde planet in exaltation does not behave as one is
- behave as exalted planets
- From the above, the following points emerge:
- Retrograde planet in exaltation results in utmost benevolence
- A planet in deep retrogression loses most of the case otherwise indicated by it.
- Although some potential Raja Yogas arising from the neech as well as retrograde planets are cited in the Shastra but is no matter of rule that a Neecha or Uchcha planet gives contrary effects in retrogression.
- A planet either exalted or debilitated yields results according to its strength of motion, i.e., Cheshta Bala, hence, the greater the strength better the result.
- A retrograde Lagna lord in its neecha remains benefic.
- Here the terms malefic or benefic are referred to Kazraka Maaraka only.
Retrogression Is Verry Crucial to Study By Expert Astrologer Birth Charts Should Be Studied Correctly For Correct Predictions .
How ? Astrology Predicted Notable Bollywood Celebrities Death
Astrology predicts boom Real Estate Astrology Predictions 2020
Exclusive Alarming Job Recession Astrology Predictions Next Recession in the Year 2023
Top 5 Reasons For Aviation Accident & Plane Crash 2020 Astrology Predictions
Cat Que Virus Astrology Predictions 2020